Know how we protect your data here and many more
Testify Private Limited, and its affiliates (collectively, “testify”, “we”, “us”) is a global organization offering software tools used by developers, testers and operations team members to deliver high quality software and applications. We offer products for code review, API and UI development, testing, and operations and end user experience monitoring across desktop, web, mobile, Internet of things devices, and cloud platforms (“Services”).
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND FROM WHOM
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers, which includes name; address (including billing and shipping address); telephone number; email address; fax number; screen name; user ID and password; IP address or MAC address;
- Commercial information, which includes payment or financial information;
- Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic network activity, which includes operating system type and version; web server type and version; PHP version; database type and version; cookie information; device information; browsing activities, and platform or mobile application use data; referring domain; destination domain and destination path; performance, security, software configuration and availability of our software on your servers and network; website user statistics and website and portal use and viewing activity records; communication preferences
- Educational information, which includes your education history; grades
- Professional information, such as employer or organizational affiliation for a customer or partner; the contents of your resume;
- Geolocation data, which includes geographic information derived from a customer’s IP address or MAC address; latitudinal and longitudinal data
- any files uploaded, emailed or otherwise provided by customers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date), and other; and
- Other information, including the contents of your communications with us, whether via email, social media, telephone or otherwise., and inferences we may make from other personal information we collect
We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from You. For example, (i) if you visit our websites, respond to a survey, participate in a telephone interaction, fill out a registration form or otherwise agree to use our software (ii) if you fill out a form or communicate with us through one of our websites to receive information about our business to business services or to schedule a demonstration of our online, media, marketing, or data services products or programs, and (iii) if you expressed interest in being contacted by us at a trade show in which we participated or hosted.
- Directly from our customers or their agents. For example, from documents or files that our customers provide to us including, but not limited to, suppression lists/do not call lists and IP addresses corresponding to individuals who have either opted-out of Client communications or who have visited customer’s websites, or related to the products or services our customers are purchasing from us.
- Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our websites.For example, from observing your actions on our websites or through your submission of an online form requesting a demonstration or walkthrough for one of our products or services.
- From Third Parties that contract with us or interact with us in connection with the services we perform.For example, from (i) vendors and partners that help us to build contact lists, supplement or update your information in our database, or confirm/verify our records and information are accurate and up to date, (ii) third parties that may contact you, on our behalf, to provide you relevant content and/or to become a member, or (iii) third parties (including, other B2B contact providers) that integrate their services with ours or provide us access to their services
ology may be used to connect these various accounts or profiles and the corresponding data from the different contexts and devices.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use personal information collected in connection with our Services, including:
- To operate the testify Products and Services and provide support .our business functions;
- To fulfill customer requests, such as to create a testify Products and Services account or complete customer purchases.;
- To protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; To send customers information regarding the testify Products and Services and issues specifically affecting testify Products and Services.;
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us.; To support and personalize our Services, websites, mobile services, and advertising.;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services, content, and our business.;
- To provide customer support.;
- For benchmarking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the testify Products and Services, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving our services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes.;
- To meet our contractual requirements;
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies;
- To communicate with our customers; to inform customers and users of products, programs, services and promotions;
- To market, advertise, and provide our Services; and For any other lawful purpose for which the information is collected.